Pet Food Fund
We are thrilled to announce that with the support of donors, we have added an official Pet Food Fund to help our own community in addition to our rescue partners, during the pandemic to compensate for our canceled public Pet Food Drives.
IF YOU NEED PET FOOD ASSISTANCE,
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to this fund specifically, please note "Pet Food Fund" when you donate via PayPal or Venmo.
Pet Food Fund Donation Request
This is an application for rescue organizations and individuals to apply for pet food donations from Traci’s Paws Pet Food Fund or the current donated pet food supply. Only pet food will be distributed to recipients, not monetary donations.
Recipient organizations & individuals may request specific brands or types of pet food (e.g., grain-free) but depending on how much we have in our fund, the size of the donation may be less if they are more expensive. Also, if the food is not available, we are not at fault.
Food and supplies (the "Donated Goods") may not be redistributed, sold, rented, or exchanged for other goods or services or presented for refund.
Each Recipient Organization or individual must complete their own application. Submitting this form does not guarantee approval to receive products. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
By submitting this application, you agree and acknowledge the following:
1. You are authorized to sign this agreement on behalf of this organization or individual and certify that the information outlined in this application and supporting documentation is correct.
2. You have read and understood the criteria that apply to this application and certify that the group meets each one.
3. If you are a rescue organization, your IRS determination letter has not been revoked, canceled, or modified.
4. To abide by restrictions or conditions of distribution, if any, imposed by the source of Donation and communicated to Recipient by Donor.
5. To not sell, transfer, trade, or barter any Donation or portion thereof in exchange for money, property, or services or otherwise allow the items to enter commercial channels.
6. To release both Donor and Donor’s source(s) from any liability arising from the condition of Donation and further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Donor and its source(s) against any damages, losses, claims, causes of action, and suits of law or in equity or any obligation whatsoever arising out of or attributed to any action or in connection with Recipients receipt, handling or distribution of Donation.
7. That Traci’s Paws may list you or your organization as a participant in its publications, website, or other informational materials but will not sell or disclose non-contact information for any commercial purpose.
8. That goods or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Traci’s Paws expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
9. Your organization grants to Traci’s Paws the following:
1) the right to include on its website a link to your organization’s website(s)
2) the right to use any image(s) that you submit to Traci’s Paws or that may be recorded by Traci’s Paws during or in connection with events that involve both organizations.
10. Applicant grants permission to Traci’s Paws and its pet food donors to use the information in this application for their internal evaluation and response procedures.